1. Rub Lime juice on rim of glass and Salt the rim
2. Add 1/4 cup of ice per glass
To Make your Margarita
- Remove Lito's Margarita Mix from freezer and let thaw.
- Pour 1 pouch of Lito's Margarita Mix into a cocktail shaker
- Pour 2 oz of Tequila Reposado
- Pour 1 oz of Orange Liqueur
- Shake for 5 seconds
- Pour Margarita into glass over ice
- Garnish with a slice of lime
- SERVE AND ENJOY. From my kitchen to yours!
Note: For a stronger drink add 1/2oz to 1oz more of Tequila and 1/4oz to 1/2oz more of Orange Liqueur.
For a slushy frozen drink, thaw the pouch to semi soft feel. Pour semisoft mix into a blender add the tequila and orange liqueur and blend. Pour into a glass and enjoy.